My Blog Search

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Arduino .. sorry but i dont like you..Yet !!

it was two days for damaging nice toys playing with their guts .. with Fernando Orellana "Artist - Assistant Professor - Electronic Art Union College - ", and i guess i was the only one among almost 18 person that didnt like it at all, the wires , the green electric ships. for me it was awful, for me im into designing and creating beauty things out of nothing.. i know its almost the same concept, it just i wasnt that interested in this type of creativity.
i freaked out of breaking toys and playing with their remaining parts .an
d i really was not surprised at all from what we achieved by the end.. making lights switch on and off. i didnt see any magic in that to be honest.
But again it was only me :( .. maybe i was blocking my self that day. but i know my self well, when the matter or the subject doesn't call me fro
m an interesting point i just loose interest totally.
if any one want my attention .. just put some picture and movies there .. " its a hint ;)"



down there you can see how happy i am :)
This was my 1st experience with Arduino !



No comments:

Post a Comment